Welcome to this week’s edition of Just the Facts where I am your guide bringing you little known snippets of information that you can delight family, friends and colleagues with.
Once again, to convince you of my credentials as a reliable source of facts, I remind you that I am on the internet, a place where facts are as common as statistics and therefore 110% accurate.
This week there are seven core facts, owing to the daily frequency of needing an apple to keep the doctors away.
- It is incredibly rare to find a bank robbery in a jar of capers
- Due to being camera shy, ghosts never go anywhere there is 24/7 CCTV camera coverage
- The asteroid that killed all the dinosaurs was actually quite pleasant but he had some issues that were getting him down
- The Bronte sisters had nothing to do with the naming of the brontosaurus as it is actually Latin for ‘thunder lizard’, however Emily did fart often and thunderously
- When Short Eared Owls and Long Eared Owls mate their eggs contain Average Eared Owls
- You can propagate your own mint at home by planting TicTacs about two inches down in a good seed compost
- ‘This page cannot be found‘ is a phrase first used in writing by a special investigator working for King Henry VIII
Come back next week when it’s quite likely something else will be here.