Things that I used to do when I started this blog but haven’t done much of lately.
- Just the Facts. – A little list of completely spurious made up stuff with sometimes a loose theme, often not, and then I started mucking about with it and using it to dump all sorts of rubbish under.
- The Study – An in-depth article about some aspect loosely linked to the Just the Facts list that preceded it until I started mucking about and doing random subjects and then started not doing it at all.
- Sometimes I Rhymes – Some ‘poem’ or limerick of completely random nature but eventually usually ended up in me mucking about with it.
- Sometimes I Don’t Rhymes – Haiku, normally using the Ronovan Writes prompt words and generally made to be as utterly non thought-provoking as possible. Generally, I just mucked about with it.
- Bryntins BLT – A blog leaping tour where I leaped about the blogosphere in an entirely contrived set of leaps based on six degrees of separation theory. It was good fun mucking about with that.
- #Blogbattle – Unusually, I started off by mucking about with it and then actually tried to take it a bit more seriously, although generally with attempts at jokes. So it was more seriously applied mucking about. I missed doing one last month so I need to mucking get on with one this month.
- Massive Feet. – A documentary series where I described my efforts to lose some weight. I missed last month due to using a road in a unconventional manner but my feet are still actually lighter than they were in the last post, even though they’re still attached to the rest of me. So I basically mucked that up by sliding on some muck.
So it seems I have a complete lack of ability to stick to anything much. Especially not muck.
Come back next time when who knows what I might start off doing but not carry on with. Something mucky I expect.