Facts about the author.
- Retired from working many years before he retired
- Is currently male, 52 and wears a hat
- Bryntin is a nom de plume for another bloke, who’s not French
- Sleeps more than average
- Knows a little about something, nothing about a lot and completely makes up the rest
- Is a fan of making up words and is confident most dictionaries will catch up with him soon
- Has no fear of completely contradicting something he said ten minutes ago, let alone last week
- Is generally not religious but still says ‘Bless you’ and offers his handkerchief if you sneeze and generally even finds a clean patch on it before he hands it over
- Generally loves both fiction and love friction
- Lives in Cornwall on the big toe at the bottom of the British Isles
Bryntin formerly appeared to write a blog called ‘The Bryntin Project’, then became a character in ‘The Bryntin Project’ and then it all got very complicated and he couldn’t cope any more and eventually he disappeared up his own tailpipe while wearing a straitjacket and muttering about cheese.
Bryntin has a fluctuating Twitter presence, having had an account three times before but which he deleted after it all getting too much for him each time. However, he is currently on top of it, he thinks, so is currently newly on Twitter if you also do that and want to follow him. @bryntinish
Bryntin is entirely a fictional creation of Bear R Humphreys who is also a bit of a photographer and can be found at cornishbearsphotos.com