Facts about the author.
- Retired from working many years before he retired
- Is currently male, 51 and wears a hat
- Bryntin is a nom de plume for another bloke who’s not French
- Sleeps more than average
- Knows a little about something, nothing about a lot and doesn’t like beetroot
- Is a fan of making up words and intertwingling them
- Is generally not religious but still says ‘Bless you’ and offers his handkerchief if you sneeze and even finds a clean patch on it before he hands it over
- Generally loves both fiction and love friction
- Lives in Cornwall on the British Isles
- The title ‘O4FS’ is a representation of the expression of utter delight often expressed by anyone he has shown his blog to.
Bryntin formerly appeared to write a blog called ‘The Bryntin Project’, then became a character in ‘The Bryntin Project’ and then disappeared up his own tailpipe while wearing a straitjacket and muttering about cheese.